Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick random photos






Here's a brief array of photos. I don't know what order they'll be in, but here's what they should be. They're a mix of Oztown and Kiwiland, I'll upload more later.

1. Zorbing in Rotorua--three of us hopped into the big plastic ball with a bit of water in it and rolled over the rest of the group down a giant hill. Wickedas.
2. Me in the Kata Tjutas, doing the Valley of the Winds hike.
3. Uluru at sunset.
4. Me with the boys in my flat: Joe from DC is in the middle, Evan from Eugene at the bottom.
5. A kangaroo with her joey in the pouch (look closely) in the Blue Mountains near Sydney.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

First of all, your kangaroo and sunset photos are lovely and wonderful! Um, zorbing?!?!? I am intrigued. Looks insanely crazy and fun. I am leaving tomorrow for Miami/Chile--oh em gee. Love you, miss you, and happy you're having such an incredible time!!!

kqespana0708 said...

It sounds amazing! school in the US is just absolutely boring in comparison. your updates are great!